SRAM GXP (BOOST)
Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
Slow and soft spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Chainline/Offset (mm): 47,5/7,2 (26T), 47,5/7,2 (28T), 47,7/7 (30T), 47,9/6,8 (32T), 49,1/5,6 (34T), 50,3/4,4 (36T), 51,8/2,9 (38T), 52.3/2,4 (40T)
- Weight (+/-1g): 43g (26T), 47g (28T), 55g (30T), 64g (32T), 63g (34T), 69g (36T), 78g (38T), 86g (40T)
- Chainline/Offset Oval (mm): 50,5/4,2 (26T), 50,5/4,2 (28T), 50,7/3,2 (30T), 52,3/3 (32T), 53.3/3 (34T)
- Compatible with: SRAM X01, X0, GX, X9, XX1, X01, X1, NX, X01/XX1 Eagle cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized