76 BCD (SRAM XX1)
76 BCD SRAM XX1 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the 76BCD Sram XX1 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 35g (28T), 42g (30T), 47g (32T), 53g (34T), 61g (36T), 69g (38T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 39g (28T), 36g (30T), 43g (32T), 52g (34T), 64g (36T), 65g (38T).
- Chainline (mm): 46.4mm (28-30T), 46.9mm (32T), 48mm (34T), 48.5mm (36-38T).
- Chainline Oval (mm): 46.7mm (26-28T), 48mm (30T), 48.6mm (32T), 48.6mm (34T), 49mm (36T), 49.2mm (38T).
- Compatible with: 76BCD (4-bolt) SRAM
- Surface coating: Colored anodized