82 BCD (FSA)
82 BCD FSA Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the 82BCD FSA cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 27g (26T) 34g (28T), 40g (30T), 48g (32T), 56g (34T), 64g (36T), 71g (38T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 34g (28T), 41g (30T), 48g (32T), 54g (34T), 63g (36T), 71g (38T).
- Compatible with: FSA 82BCD cranksets.
- Surface coating: Colored anodized