110 BCD (5-bolt)
110 BCD Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for 110BCD cranks with 5-bolts.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 35g (34T), 43g (36T), 52g (38T), 62g (40T), 66g (42T), 72g (44T), 82g (46T), 90g (48T), 98g (50T), 116g (52T), 131g (54T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 48g (34T), 51g (36T), 54g (38T), 60g (40T), 68g (42T), 80g (44T), 90g (46T), 104g (48T), 113g (50T), 123g (52T).
- Compatible with: 110BCD cranksets (5-bolt)
- Surface coating: Colored anodized