12-speed cassette (Shimano standard freehub)
12-speed cassette for Shimano standard Freehubs.
Recommended drivetrain setups
We recommend using our 12-speed Shimano-compatible cassette with 1x12-speed SLX, XT and XTR drivetrains (Long Cage (SGS) version is required to work with our 11-52T cassette). However, if you would like to use it with SRAM 12-speed rear derailleur, such setup will also work well. Our 12-speed cassette is compatible with Shimano HG+ 12-speed chain.
- Enhanced teeth chamfers for flawless shifting and error-free back-pedaling.
- Up to 473% range.
- Material: Chromoly steel alloy + 7075-T651 Aluminum Alloy (largest cog).
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling.
- Weight: 320±1%.
- Cassette gear: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-37-44-52.
- Compatible rear derailleurs: with: SRAM 12-speed: XX1 Eagle, X01 Eagle, GX Eagle, NX Eagle. Shimano 12-speed: RD-M7100 (SLX), RD-M8100 (XT), RD-M9100 (XTR) SGS (long-cage) version only.
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG
- Surface coating: Colored anodized (largest cog), Nickel (main block)