86 BCD (FSA 3-bolt)
86 BCD FSA (3-bolt) Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the 86BCD FSA (3-bolt) cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 33g (28T), 43g (30T), 48g (32T), 53g (34T), 59g (36T), 63g (38T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 37g (28T), 48g (30T), 50g (32T), 55g (34T), 60g (36T).
- Chainline (mm): 44.5mm (28T), 45.7mm (30T), 49mm (32T) 49.6mm (34T), 50.3mm (36T), 51.2mm (38T).
- Chainline Oval (mm): 47.6mm (28T), 49.3mm (30-32T), 50.2mm (34T), 51.2mm (36T), 52.3mm (38T).
- Compatible with: 86BCD (3-bolt) FSA crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized