Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
Slow and soft spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 43g (26T), 47g (28T), 55g (30T), 64g (32T), 63g (34T), 69g (36T), 78g (38T), 86g (40T)
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 43g (26T), 47g (28T), 53g (30T), 58g (32T), 63g (34T), 70g (36T), 83g (38T), 88g (40T)
- Compatible with: SRAM X01, X0, GX, X9, XX1, X01, X1, NX, X01/XX1 Eagle cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized
Pre-Order means: We are a small company. We can't afford to keep too big stock. If you order, we will place the item in manufacturing plan. Please allow us up to 2 weeks for shipping your item. Often it takes less time.
Thank you for your help and understanding.