SPECIALIZED S-WORKS Direct Mount Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for 1×9, 1×10, 1×11 and 1x12 systems.
Compatible with all 9, 10, 11 speed chains.
Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
Slow and soft spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 48g (28T), 51g (30T), 58g (32T), 63g (34T), 74g (36T)
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 40g (26T), 47g (28T), 52g (30T), 59g (32T), 65g (34T), 75g (36T)
- Compatible with: SPECIALIZED S-WORKS Cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized
Pre-Order means: We are a small company. We can't afford to keep too big stock. If you order, we will place the item in manufacturing plan. Please allow us up to 2 weeks for shipping your item. Often it takes less time.
Thank you for your help and understanding.