Specialized S-Works Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Specialized S-Works cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 42g (26T), 49 (28T), 56g (30T), 63g (32T), 65g (34T), 73g (36T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 43g (26T), 50g (28T), 53g (30T), 61g (32T), 65g (34T), 72g (36T).
- Offset (mm): 3.6mm (26T), 3.2mm (28T), 1.4mm (30-32T), 0mm (34-36T).
- Offset Oval (mm): 3.6mm (26T), 3.2mm (28T), 1.4m (30T), 1.7mm (32T), 0mm (34-36T).
- Compatible with: Specialized S-Works cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized