Shimano XTR M950/951/952
Shimano XTR M950/951/952 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano XTR M950, XTRM951 and XTR M952 cranks.
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g):
- Offset (mm): 1.4mm (30T), 2.3mm (32T), 4.3mm (36T).
- Compatible with: Shimano XTR M950, M951 and M952 cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized