Race Face Cinch (BOOST)
Race Face Cinch (BOOST) Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the RaceFace Aeffect, Atlas, Turbine, SIXC, Next SL (+G4), Easton EC90Lcranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 45g (26T), 46g (28T), 53g (30T), 57g (32T), 64g (34T), 68g (36T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 44g (26T), 46g (28T), 52g (30T), 57g (32T), 62g (34T), 65g (36T).
- Chainline (mm): 49.3mm (26-28T), 50.3mm (30T), 51.3mm (32T), 52.6mm (34T), 53.3mm (36T).
- Chainline Oval (mm): 50.1mm (28T), 51.1mm (30T), 52.1mm (32T), 53.2mm (34T), 53.7mm (36T).
- Offset (mm): 5.1mm (26-28T), 4.1mm (30T), 3.1mm (32T), 1.8mm (34T), 1.1mm (36T).
- Offset Oval (mm): 4.2mm (28T), 3.3mm (30T), 2.3mm (32T), 1.2mm (34T), 0.7mm (36T).
- Compatible with: RaceFace Aeffect, Atlas, Turbine, SIXC, Next SL (+G4), Easton EC90L crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized