Race Face Cinch OUTLET
OUTLET: New chainrings, never used, but it can be some little scratches so we don't want to sell them full price. Enjoy good products for half the regular price!
Race Face Cinch Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the RaceFace Aeffect, Atlas, Turbine, SIXC, Next SL (+G4), Easton EC90L cranks.
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 40g (26T), 46g (28T), 53g (30T), 59g (32T), 66g (34T), 72g (36T), 75g (38T), 78g (40T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 41g (26T), 46g (28T), 53g (30T), 58g (32T), 62g (34T), 69g (36T), 75g (38T), 78g (40T).
- Chainline (mm): 47.2mm (26T), 47.3mm (28-30T), 48.3mm (32T), 49.3mm (34T), 50.3mm (36T), 51.3mm (38T), 52.3mm (40T).
- Chainline Oval (mm): 47.1mm (26-28T), 48.1mm (30T), 49.1mm (32T), 50.3mm (34T), 51.3mm (36T).
- Offset (mm): 7.2mm (26T), 7.1mm (28-30T), 6.1mm (32T), 5.1mm (34T), 4.1mm (36T), 3.1mm (38T), 2.1mm (40T).
- Offset Oval (mm): 7.2mm (26-28T), 6.3mm (30T), 5.3mm (32T), 4.1mm (34T), 3.1mm (36T).
- Compatible with: RaceFace Aeffect, Atlas, Turbine, SIXC, Next SL (+G4), Easton EC90L crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized