96 BCD XTR-M9000
96 BCD Shimano XTR M9000 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano XTR-M9000 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 37g (30T), 43g (32T), 50g (34T), 55g (36T), 61g (38T), 84g (40T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 38g (30T), 44g (32T), 49g (34T), 53g (36T), 76g (38T), 86g (40T).
- Chainline (mm): 48.5mm (30T), 48.7mm (32T), 49.2mm (34T), 50.3mm (36T), 50.7mm (38T), 52.2mm (40T), 53.5mm (42T).
- Chainline Oval (mm): 48.5mm (30T), 49mm (32T), 50.3mm (34T), 50.7mm (36T), 52.2mm (38T).
- Offset (mm): 2.2mm (30T), 2mm (32T), 1.5mm (34T), 0.4mm (36T), 0mm (38T), -1.5mm (40T), -2.8mm (42T).
- Offset Oval (mm): 2.2mm (30T), 1.7mm (32T), 0.4mm (34T), 0mm (36T), -1.5mm (38T).
- Compatible with: 96BCD Shimano XTR-M9000 1X crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized