Tune Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Tune Black Foot, Smart Foot cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 55g (28T), 61g (30T), 67g (32T), 73g (34T), 77g (36T), 83g (38T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 53g (28T), 58g (30T), 63g (32T), 69g (34T), 76g (36T), 86g (38T), 92g (40T).
- Chainline (mm): 47.9mm (28-36T).
- Chainline Oval (mm): 48mm (28-34T), 49.3mm (36T), 50.3mm (38T), 51.6mm (40T).
- Offset (mm): 7.9mm (28-34T).
- Offset Oval (mm): 7.9mm (28-34T), 6.6mm (36T), 5.6mm (38T), 4.3mm (40T).
- Compatible with: Tune Black Foot, Smart Foot cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized