SRAM GXP ROAD/CX
Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
Slow and soft spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 97g (42T), 101g (44T), 110g (46T)
- Offset (mm): 7,2mm (42T), 6,2mm (44T), 5,2mm (46T)
- Weight Oval(+/-1g): 96g (42T), 103g (44T), 110g (46T), 118g (48T), 144g (50T Aero), 153g (52T Aero)
- Offset Oval (mm): 6,3mm (42T), 5,3mm (44T), 4,3mm (46T), 3,3mm (48T), 2,2mm (50T Aero), 1,2mm (52T Aero)
- Compatible with: SRAM FORCE 1, FORCE 22, RIVAL 1, RIVAL 22, S-952, S-902 cranksets.
- Surface coating: Colored anodized