SRAM GXP Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the SRAM X9, X1, NX, GX, X0, X01, XX1, X01 Eagle, XX1 Eagle, Cane Creek eeWings Mountain cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 39g (26T), 45g (28T), 48g (30T), 55g (32T), 61g (34T), 64g (36T), 77g (38T), 81g (40T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 40g (26T), 46g (28T), 49g (30T), 56g (32T), 61g (34T), 67g (36T), 79g (38T), 81g (40T).
- Chainline (mm): 47.5mm (26-28T), 47.7mm (30T), 47.9mm (32T), 49.1mm (34T), 50.3mm (36T), 51.7mm (38T), 52.3mm (40T).
- Chainline Oval (mm): 47.5mm (26-28T), 47.7mm (30T), 48.7mm (32T), 50.3mm (34T), 51.8mm (36T), 52.8mm (38T), 53.8mm (40T)
- Offset (mm): 7.2mm (26-28T), 7mm (30T), 6.8mm (32T), 5.6mm (34T), 4.4mm (36T), 3mm (38T), 2.4mm (40T).
- Offset Oval (mm): 7.2mm (26-28T), 7mm (30T), 6mm (32T), 4.4mm (34T), 2.9mm (36T), 1.9mm (38T), 0.9mm (40T).
- Compatible with: SRAM X9, X1, NX, GX, X0, X01, XX1, X01 Eagle, XX1 Eagle, Cane Creek eeWings Mountain cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized