SRAM BB30 (Short Spindle)
SRAM BB30 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the SRAM X9, X1, NX, GX, X0, X01, XX1, X01 Eagle, XX1 Eagle, Cane Creek eeWings Mountain cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 44g (26T), 49g (28T), 55g (30T), 60g (32T), 65g (34T), 75g (36T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 43g (26T), 47g (28T), 52g (30T), 57g (32T), 66g (34T), 71g (36T).
- Chainline (mm):
- Chainline Oval (mm): 49mm (26-36T)
- Offset (mm): 0mm (26-36T)
- Offset Oval (mm): 0mm (26-36T)
- Compatible with: SRAM X9, X1, NX, GX, X0, X01, XX1, X01 Eagle, XX1 Eagle, Cane Creek eeWings Mountain cranskets.
- Surface coating: Colored anodized