SRAM AXS ROAD/CX AERO
SRAM AXS ROAD/CX AERO Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the SRAM Red/Force AXS cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 105g (40T), 113g (42T), 122g (44T), 131g (46T), 141g (48T), 151g (50T), 161g (52T),170g (54T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 111g (40T), 119g (42T), 125g (44T), 133g (46T) 141g (48T) 149g (50T) 157g (52T) 166g (54T).
- Compatible with: SRAM Red/Force AXS crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized