Shimano XTR M9100
Shimano XTR M9100 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano XTR M9100 and MT900 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 45g (28T), 51g (30T), 57g (32T), 63g (34T), 72g (36T), 75g (38T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 47g (28T), 53g (30T), 57g (32T), 62g (34T), 68g (36T), 76g (38T).
- Chainline (mm): 51.3mm (28-36T), 53.8mm (38T).
- Chainline Oval (mm):
- Offset (mm): 6.4mm (28-32T), 5.9mm (34-36T), 3.9mm (38T).
- Offset Oval (mm):
- Compatible with: Shimano M9100 and MT900 cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized