Shimano SLX M7100/XT M8100 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano SLX M7100 and XT M8100 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 53g (28T), 57g (30T), 61g (32T), 66g (34T), 75g (36T), 80g (38T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 54g (28T), 59g (30T), 65g (32T), 67g (34T), 75g (36T), 78g (38T)
- Compatible with: Shimano SLX M7100/7120 and XT M8100/8120 1X/2X crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized