Rotor REX Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Rotor REX cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g):
- Weight Oval (+/-1g):
- Chainline (mm):
- Chainline Oval (mm): 50mm (28-36T).
- Offset (mm):
- Offset Oval (mm): 7.6mm (28T), 7.1mm (30T), 6.1mm (32T), 5.1mm (34T), 4.1mm (36T), 3.1mm (38T).
- Compatible with: Rotor REX cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized