Easton Cinch Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Easton EA90, EC90 SL cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 81g (34T), 80g (36T), 88g (38T), 101g (40T), 105g (42T), 115g (44T), 116g (46T), 123g (48T), 129g (50T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 75g (34T), 81g (36T), 95g (38T), 97g (40T), 103g (42T), 113g (44T), 119g (46T), 127g (48T), 137g (50T).
- Compatible with: Easton EA90, EC90 SL crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized