e13 (e*thirteen) (BOOST)
e13 (e*thirteen) (BOOST) Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the e*thirteen TRS, LG1 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 47g (26T), 54g (28T), 58g (30T), 63g (32T), 70g (34T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g):
- Chainline (mm): 50.6mm (26T), 51mm (28T), 52mm (30T), 53mm (32T).
- Chainline Oval (mm):
- Offset (mm):
- Offset Oval (mm): 4.3mm (26T), 3.9mm (28T), 2.9mm (30T), 1.9mm (32T).
- Compatible with: e*thirteen TRS, LG1 crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized