e13 (e*thirteen) Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the e*thirteen TRS, LG1 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 47 (26T), 52 (28T), 59 (30T), 66 (32T), 75 (34T), 78 (36T), 81 (38T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 47 (26T), 53 (28T), 58 (30T), 63 (32T), 70 (34T), 76 (36T), 85 (38T).
- Offset (mm): 7.8 (26T), 7.5 (28T), 6.4 (30T), 5.4 (32T), 4.3 (34T), 3.4 (36T), 2.3 (38T).
- Offset Oval (mm): 7.4 (26T), 6.9 (28T), 5.9 (30T), 4.8 (32T).
- Compatible with: e*thirteen TRS, LG1 crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized