Cannondale Hollowgram Road/CX
Cannondale Hollowgram Road/CX Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Cannondale Hollowgram Si/Si 2016, SiSl2 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 82g (38T), 87g (40T), 96g (42T), 104g (44T), 116g (46T), 121g (48T), 131g (50T), 137g (52T), 142g (54T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 83g (38T), 88g (40T), 88g (42T), 103g (44T), 124g (46T), 131g (48T), 140g (50T), 151g (52T), 158g (54T).
- Compatible with: Cannondale Hollowgram Si/Si 2016, SiSl2 crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized