96 BCD XT-M8000/SLX-M7000/DEORE-M6000
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Slow and soft spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 45g (30T), 49g (32T), 58g (34T), 67g (36T), 79g (38T)
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 45g (30T), 49g (32T), 58g (34T), 67g (36T), 79g (38T)
Compatible with: 9, 10, 11, 12 Speed Chains
Surface coating: Colored anodized
Pre-Order means: We are a small company. We can't afford to keep too big stock. If you order, we will place the item in manufacturing plan. Please allow us up to 2 weeks for shipping your item. Often it takes less time.
Thank you for your help and understanding.