96 BCD XT-M8000/SLX-M7000/DEORE-M6000
96 BCD Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for 11 speed Shimano XT M8000, SLX-M7000 and DEORE-M6000 1x and 2X cranksets.
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Slow and soft spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 45g (30T), 49g (32T), 58g (34T), 67g (36T), 79g (38T)
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 45g (30T), 49g (32T), 58g (34T), 67g (36T), 79g (38T)
Compatible with: 9, 10, 11, 12 Speed Chains
Surface coating: Colored anodized