64 BCD Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano 64 BCD cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 35g (26T), 39g (28T), 45g (30T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 31g (26T), 39g (28T), 45g (30T)
- Chainline (mm):
- Chainline Oval (mm): 45.5mm (26T), 46.5mm (28T), 47.6mm (30T).
- Compatible with: 64BCD Shimano crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized