144 BCD (5-bolt) TRACK
144 BCD (5-bolt) TRACK chainrings are specially designed for the 144BCD (5-bolt) cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 112g (50T) 119g (51T) 125g (52T) 131g (53T) 135g (54T) 141g (55T) 150g (56T) 156g (57T) 165g (58T) 172g (59T) 180g (60T), 189g (61T) , 197g (62T) , 206g (63T).
- Compatible with: 144BCD (5-bolt) crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized