130 BCD (5-bolt)
130 BCD (5-bolt) Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the 130BCD (5-bolt) cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 54g (38T), 53g (40T), 63g (42T), 72g (44T), 73g (46T), 82g (48T), 94g (50T), 109g (52T), 116g (54T), 136g (56T), 147g (58T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 53g (40T), 63g (42T), 61g (44T), 72g (46T), 89g (48T), 109g (50T), 115g (52T).
- Compatible with: 130BCD (5-bolt) crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized