110 BCD Shimano Ultegra 8000
110 BCD Shimano Ultegra 8000 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano Ultegra 8000 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 81g (40T), 85g (42T), 91g (44T), 97g (46T), 108g (48T), 116g (50T), 119g (52T), 126g (54T), 136g (56T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 95g (40T), 96g (42T), 98g (44T), 113g (46T), 116g (48T), 132g (50T), 144g (52T), 156g (54T), 168g (56T).
- Compatible with: 110BCD Shimano Ultegra 8000 cranksets.
- Surface coating: Colored anodized