110 BCD Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
110 BCD Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 84g (40T), 87g (42T), 89g (44T), 94g (46T), 101g (48T), 109g (50T), 172g (52T), 185g (54T), 194g (56T), 203g (58T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 117g (40T), 119g (42T), 124g (44T), 112g (46T), 120g (48T), 130g (50T), 159g (52T), 136g (54T), 146g (56T), 159g (58T).
- Compatible with: 110BCD Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized