96 BCD XTR-M9000 OUTLET
OUTLET: New chainrings, never used, but it can be some little scratches so we don't want to sell them full price. Enjoy good products for half the regular price!
96 BCD Shimano XTR M9000 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano XTR-M9000 cranks.
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 37g (30T), 43g (32T), 50g (34T), 55g (36T), 61g (38T), 84g (40T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 38g (30T), 44g (32T), 49g (34T), 53g (36T), 76g (38T), 86g (40T).
- Chainline (mm): 48.5mm (30T), 48.7mm (32T), 49.2mm (34T), 50.3mm (36T), 50.7mm (38T), 52.2mm (40T), 53.5mm (42T).
- Chainline Oval (mm): 48.5mm (30T), 49mm (32T), 50.3mm (34T), 50.7mm (36T), 52.2mm (38T).
- Offset (mm): 2.2mm (30T), 2mm (32T), 1.5mm (34T), 0.4mm (36T), 0mm (38T), -1.5mm (40T), -2.8mm (42T).
- Offset Oval (mm): 2.2mm (30T), 1.7mm (32T), 0.4mm (34T), 0mm (36T), -1.5mm (38T).
- Compatible with: 96BCD Shimano XTR-M9000 1X crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized