96 BCD XT-M8000/SLX-M7000/DEORE-M6000 OUTLET
96 BCD Shimano M6000/M7000/M8000 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano DEORE M6000, SLX M7000 and XT M8000 cranks.
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 38g (30T), 46g (32T), 53g (34T), 61g (36T), 69g (38T), 76g (40T), 84g (42T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 40g (30T), 44g (32T), 51g (34T), 62g (36T), 70g (38T), 76g (40T), 84g (42T).
- Chainline (mm):
- Chainline Oval (mm): 49mm (30T), 49.8mm (32T), 50.9mm (34T), 52.2mm (36T), 53.2mm (38T)
- Compatible with: 96BCD Shimano DEORE M6000, SLX M7000, XT M8000 1X/2X
- Surface coating: Colored anodized