130 BCD (5-bolt) AERO
130 BCD (5-bolt) AERO Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the 130BCD (5-bolt) cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 69g (42T), 80g (44T), 92g (46T), 105g (48T), 120g (50T), 132g (52T), 149g (54T), 164g (56T), 177g (58T), 190g (60T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 72g (42T), 82g (44T), 95g (46T), 105g (48T), 117g (50T), 131g (52T), 143g (54T), 156g (56T), 161g (58T), 170g (60T).
- Compatible with: 130BCD (5-bolt) cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized