110 BCD Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
110 BCD Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 65g (36T), 68g (38T), 80g (40T), 88g (42T), 98g (44T), 106g (46T), 108g (48T), 124g (50T), 127g (52T), 148g (54T), 152g (56T), 167g (58T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 76g (38T), 81g (40T), 86g (42T), 91g (44T), 111g (46T), 119g (48T), 142g (50T), 148g (52T), 152g (54T), 166g (56T), 187g (58T).
- Chainline (mm): 47.8mm (36-44T), 48.8mm (46T), 49.9mm (48T), 50.9mm (50T), 51.5mm (52T), 52mm (54T), 52.4mm (56-58T).
- Chainline Oval (mm):
- Compatible with: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized