110 BCD (5-bolt) AERO
110 BCD AERO Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the 110BCD cranks with 5 bolts.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 62g (38T), 72g (40T), 85g (42T), 94g (44T), 110g (46T), 123g (48T), 140g (50T), 151g (52T), 168g (54T), 178g (56T), 190g (58T), 202g (60T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 73g (42T), 84g (44T), 93g (46T), 110g (48T), 122g (50T), 135g (52T), 146g (54T), 158g (56T), 174g (58T), 186g (60T).
- Compatible with: 110BCD (5-bolt) crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized