107 BCD (SRAM AXS)
107 BCD Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for SRAM Red/Force AXS cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
- Material: 7075-T6
- Manufacturing: CNC Milling
- Weight (+/-1g): 66g (36T), 71g (38T), 78g (40T), 85g (42T), 93g (44T), 100g (46T), 107g (48T), 114g (50T), 121g (52T), 131g (54T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 66g (38T), 72g (40T), 82g (42T), 91g (44T), 100g (46T), 109g (48T), 115g (50T), 122g (52T), 129g (54T).
- Compatible with: SRAM Red/Force AXS cranksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized