104 BCD Narrow wide chainrings are specially designed for the 104BCD cranks.
IMPORTANT: While placing order, please leave a comment if you need it compatible with a normal chain or 12-speed (incl. Shimano HG+ & SRAM AXS Flattop)
- Narrow wide system : thanks to the variable thickness of the teeth, the chain is hold from dropping even in rough sections!
- Smooth spinning compared to a classic chainring thanks to the special design of the teeth profile.
- Increased chain retention during strong jolts thanks to the improved teeth height.
- Mud evacuation system for a top performance whatever is the weather.
- Gain 150 to 400 grams on your bicycle weight when going from a classic configuration (with front derailleur and chain guide) to a single front chainring made by Amber Bikes.
- Made from hard wearing aluminum alloy.
Manufacturing: CNC Milling
Weight (+/-1g): 31g (30T), 36g (32T), 44g (34T), 53g (36T), 56g (38T), 60g (40T), 63g (42T), 65g (44T), 71g (46T), 85g (48T).
- Weight Oval (+/-1g): 44g (32T), 46g (34T), 51g (36T), 58g (38T), 65g (40T), 70g (42T), 74g (44T), 79g (46T).
Compatible with: 104BCD crancksets
- Surface coating: Colored anodized